Ever wondered which necklace to wear? The neckline on the top should be the deciding factor.
Here’s a fun graphic to help us choose the right necklace!
The words are a little bit small. Here are the descriptions for each top design.
- Collared-a short or simple necklace or pendant worn inside the collar
- Crew neck-a long or short statement necklace
- Scoop neck-follow the curve of the neckline or a long V shaped necklace
- One shoulder-pair with statement earrings instead
- V neck-choose a v neck shaped necklace
- Turtle neck-choose layers that lie below the turtle neck
- Boat neck-a long necklace
- Strapless-a shorter but larger necklace
- Cowl neck-a short necklace or pendant, above the neckline
Hope that takes away some of the mystery of which necklace to wear!
Today’s little step: Be intentional about adding some necklaces to your everyday look! It adds sophistication!